Best in Class (for you) ...

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Re: Best in Class (for you) ...

Post by Gaybutton »

PeterUK wrote:Shock! Horror! Beware obscene image!
That is the same photo they disallowed? That photo? I'd love to know why. That photo is hardly any different from the rest of them, and much more benign.
Jun

Post by Jun »

There are quite a few Tumbler gay blogs. These can be found by google, or when you see a nice photo on an existing Tumblr blog, click through to the source blog.
However, I suppose posting a "best in class guy" from another one would be breaking the rules.

Also, Tumblr blogs seem to disappear at random. Since many survive with nudity, penetration etc, then I doubt it is that.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

I see they've deleted PeterUK's photo again. This time I've seen it. I have no idea why they would have deleted it. I even had a close look at the background and other items in the photo to see if anything there might have triggered off their deletion. I'll be damned if I can find anything.

Those of you who have seen it, can you find anything at all about it that Photobucket should have found objectionable, especially considering photos they don't delete?
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

Gaybutton wrote:Those of you who have seen it, can you find anything at all about it that Photobucket should have found objectionable, especially considering photos they don't delete?
Absolutely NOTHING!! The only possible reason I can think of is that some photobucket staffer has idiotically decided the look is too "knowing" and the young man might look underage. But that is really laughable. I uploaded that photo 24 hours ago and it remains in my bucket. As I also mentioned in an earlier post, I have several fully naked photos in my bucket. For years I also have lots from various Gay Pride Parades in Taipei like this one.

How these boys are not more revealing than the one PeterUK posted, totally beats me!

I'm not on Facebook, but I expect a deletion like this might go viral.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

Yes, I uploaded it before you reposted it so I could send it to GB following his first post. It's still in the bucket! I'm posting it below. Let's see if photobucket keep it up.

Smiles

Post by Smiles »

PhotoBucket probably hosts a million or so photos a day!
I doubt the business could afford to hire enough folks to police every single image.
My guess the hyper-culprit is some kind of screwy algorithm which is set to "Delete-All-Images-Showing-Human-Flesh-Below-The-Neck-Line" mode. Or something along those lines.

My topic has been pirated! :roll:
Cheers ... ( and just one more reason why I love living in Thailand )

fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

Your topic has been hijacked by photobucket!

Come on guys! There are thousands of photos on that site. Surely others must have some favourite they's like to post!

Smiles - this is a sort of ad for your thread - not another photo!! LOL Although I'd be interested to see a front view. I'll let my imagination go to work.

Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Smiles wrote:My topic has been pirated! :roll:
In what way?
a447

Post by a447 »

Well smiles, I could easily bring things back on topic.

But I don't think I'm allowed to post another guy, as it's against your rules and I've already pushed my luck!

Damn! So many hot guys yo choose from.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

If there are no more photos posted by tomorrow, Smiles, how about just opening up the thread so any poster can post several pics? Over on gaythailand by far the longest running thread (4 1/2 years) with by a long, long way the most views and posts is one with similar photos. Maybe members here are not as interested. If so, then I'm sure the posts will peter out.