Best in Class (for you) ...

Anything and everything about Thailand
thewayhelooks

Re: Best in Class (for you) ...

Post by thewayhelooks »

Fountainhall's Taiwanese guy goes by the name of Keung in Photoblue but his facebook ID is Jiang Hau Wen. Look him up. And stunning is the perfect word for that part you can't see.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

thewayhelooks wrote:Fountainhall's Taiwanese guy goes by the name of Keung in Photoblue but his facebook ID is Jiang Hau Wen.
If I remember correctly, he used the name Jason on Jack'd. His entry actually included one of the photos from that "painted" photoshoot! Sadly I have not seen him on the apps on any of my following Taipei visits. There is also a revealing 5-minute Photoblue video of him.
thewayhelooks

Post by thewayhelooks »

As we all know, boys have a name for every occasion. I've seen a short video of him in the pool but a link to the 5 minuter would be appreciated.
travelerjim

Post by travelerjim »

Smiles wrote:Stick to the rules or I'll ban you to the Trump Forum!
OH NO... NOT THAT !!!!

BTW... Great pics :-)

Tj
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

PeterUK wrote:Image
I didn't see the photo before Photobucket deleted it, but if the photo violated Photobucket's terms of service, it probably also violated mine.

Folks, please use discretion when posting photos. I'm not going to allow photos that could cause me to have problems with the powers-that-be. No nudity, especially no frontal nudity. I don't want to be placed in the position of having to decide to delete photos, so please don't put me there.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

I did see the photo uploaded by Peter UK. It simply featured a smiling young man with no top but wearing a pair of shorts. There was not even a hint of a bulge or even a wisp of pubic hair. I am staggered! There was absolutely nothing whatever in it that I saw which might have breached photobucket's guidelines. I have photos in my bucket of guys totally nude (but without erections) - both front and back views - and they have been there for more than a year! PeterUK's pic was nothing like these.

Last week photobucket deleted one photo I had posted in the Nepal thread. It was of an erotic scene involving 2 men and one woman, an historical carving on a temple in Patan. This same scene is available on many internet travel sites, but I can understand that the mandarins at photobucket found it marginally sensitive. I would have had no hesitation in showing PeterUK's photo to any of my young great nephews and nieces. As I say, I am staggered!
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

thewayhelooks wrote:I've seen a short video of him in the pool but a link to the 5 minuter would be appreciated.
I think it is the same video. It starts with him slowly teasing the camera and equally slowly disrobing. He enters a pool and there are underwater pics. The last part features him pleasuring himself on a bed. The vdo I have is 4'46".
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

PeterUK wrote:I don't understand Photobucket's decision.
If that's the case, neither do I. Try re-posting the photo and see if they disallow it again.

Alternatively, there are ways to post photos other than only Photobucket. See: www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2489
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

After years of using photobucket and paying little attention to the symbols, I have just realised that there is a Private padlock. Since I had not noticed it, all my photos were effectively "public". I have now changed to 'private'. Does anyone with a better knowledge of photobucket know if that makes any difference to the type of photo you can upload to your bucket - without interference from the photobucket censors?
thewayhelooks

Post by thewayhelooks »

PeterUK. That was truly vile. So much so, I did a King Lear and plucked out mine eyes.