Best in Class (for you) ...

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Re: Best in Class (for you) ...

Post by Gaybutton »

fountainhall wrote:If there are no more photos posted by tomorrow, Smiles, how about just opening up the thread so any poster can post several pics?
Your problem is not with Smiles. It's with me. Smiles can open up the topic if he wants to, but since Gaythailand already has its topic, and it's been ongoing for over 4 years - and you ought to know since you initiated the topic - I don't intend to steal Gaythailand's thunder and have what amounts to the same thing on this board too.

However, what I will allow, if people are interested, would be precisely the opposite of the topic you started on Gaythailand - "Some Model Photoshots" In case anyone is not familiar with it, see: http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic ... photoshots

I've already stated I don't like posed photos. Since this is my board, I'm going to take the liberty of allowing it if, and only if, the posted photos are not posed or model photos. I also reserve the right to delete any photos I deem inappropriate for this board or might be illegal. In other words, no frontal nudity and no under-age photos. If a photo is posted of someone who appears to be under-age, I will delete it unless the photo is accompanied by proof that the subject is at least 18 years old. Also, if I feel that a posted photo could get me in trouble with Thai authorities and/or result in a lawsuit, the photo will be deleted.

Those are the ground rules if Smiles approves.

Whether we go ahead with it is entirely up to Smiles. If he approves, fine. If he does not, that's his prerogative and I'm not going to let someone else circumvent his decision by starting it as a new topic. It will be either this topic or nothing.

Smiles, what's your decision?
Smiles

Post by Smiles »

My my my, what happened ... "he said, knowing full well what happens to posts which go over 5-10 replies" :lol:

My intention for this particular topic was to show the great diversity of tastes human beings hold to their hearts (and other parts) ... using "desire" as the only criteria.
I asked to just put up one photo up because I specifically didn't want the topic to become a massive photo album very like that GayThailand thread.
In my OP I mentioned the my Wet-Upper-Lip Syndrome (perhaps you have different arousal alert) ... the one in a million which might ignite me, or you, and hopefully a bit of narrative as to "why HIM", and it's opposite "why not HIM".
The photo I started this thread with I chose because he 'hit' me. I salivated over his cover up ... I loved his face, his slightly bad boy look, his unusual 'being' compared to the specifically posed-perfection of the other photos around him. THAT's the diversity I was hoping for.

But on message boards?: I know the way things turn. So carry on ... I don't feel like attempting to keep things cut in stone, nor get bent of shape if it doesn't go according to plan.
Cheers ... ( and just one more reason why I love living in Thailand )

Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Smiles wrote:I asked to just put up one photo up because . . .
I'm taking that to mean we're going to keep this topic as you originally intended it to be - one photo per person from the Tumblr link in the OP.

Then that's how it will be, folks.

If you want to post photos of boys you like, I suggest posting them on Fountainhall's topic on the Gaythailand board at the link I posted above.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

I hope at least a few more posters will participate and illustrate Smiles' original point -
Smiles wrote:the great diversity of tastes human beings hold to their hearts (and other parts) ... using "desire" as the only criteria
I note photobucket still haven't touched PeterUK's pic in my bucket. Still there!
Smiles wrote:My guess the hyper-culprit is some kind of screwy algorithm which is set to "Delete-All-Images-Showing-Human-Flesh-Below-The-Neck-Line" mode. Or something along those lines.
I know nothing of algorithms. I just wonder how the same site bars a pic from one account but accepts it in another.
jason105

Post by jason105 »

Gaybutton wrote:However, what I will allow, if people are interested, would be precisely the opposite of the topic you started on Gaythailand - "Some Model Photoshots" In case anyone is not familiar with it, see: http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic ... photoshots
I was told I don't have "enough posts" to view that thread.
I won't be visiting the site anymore.

All the best
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

I wouldn't concern yourself with it. It was mostly pics taken directly from tumblr sites.
jimnbkk
Location: Usually Arlington, VA when I cannot be in Thailand.

Post by jimnbkk »

jason105 wrote: I was told I don't have "enough posts" to view that thread.
I won't be visiting the site anymore.
Same thing happened to me. So I won't bother visiting that site anymore either!!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

jimnbkk wrote:Same thing happened to me.
I'm sorry some of you are having that problem, but it's not going to help gain access to the photos by complaining about it here on this board. I suggest you contact the board owner, Scooby, and see what he has to say about it.
jason105

Post by jason105 »

My comment was my way of appreciating this thread and this site.