Kaan Show Pattaya - anybody been - any good?

Anything and everything about Thailand
thaiworthy

Re: Kaan Show Pattaya - anybody been - any good?

Post by thaiworthy »

Trongpai wrote:There were real dancing elephants and a dancing pony.
Not a circus. And I hate to be a killjoy, but this kind of entertainment is virtually disappearing from the face of the earth, save Thailand perhaps. Animal exploitation issues denounced by PETA would constitute its wrath of Kaan.

https://www.peta.org/issues/animals-in- ... t/circuses
thewayhelooks

Post by thewayhelooks »

I've thought for some time these activists care more about animals than they do about children. And I'll eat chicken for as long as I damn well please. Dickheads.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Let's confine the topic to the Kaan Show, please. If you gents want to discuss animal activism, start a new topic.
Trongpai

Post by Trongpai »

So far in my limited experience there have been three different pricing structures that I've come across under the four seat categories.

1.) 4000 4000 4000
2.) 3000 2500 3000
3.) 2000 2000 3000
4.) 1000 2000 2500

Typical marketing technique is to increase the price and off big % discounts.

They are going to have to do something to get the tour groups in attendance.

1.) Not many seats, first row behind the center platform walkway. Not worth it in my opinion.
2.) Just as good seating as section 1 just a little closer.
3.) A little further back but higher, good seats if you want a more panoramic view.
4.) The back and high but not really nose bleed seats. If you get first row it's not really a bad section.

I first just bought tickets under the second category at 50% discount and then went in person about 3 weeks before to select a seat and date. There's a seating chart but they let us walk in the empty theater to see the seats we selected from the chart. Getting a center seat was easy.