Bangkok Report 2017

Anything and everything about Thailand
a447

Re: Bangkok Report 2017

Post by a447 »

My last full day in LOS turned out to be rather busy, just as I expected. I was determined to make the most of it.

My afternoon partner wanted to make the most of it too, so after a very long round one he took a break, put on another condom and began round two. He remained hard throughout the hour and a half. Incredible.

We then went to dinner at Mango Tree and then off to his bar. Three guys were waiting for me for their daily chuck-wow, but I declined the guy who couldn't get it up last night.

While I was finishing off the second guy a fourth guy turned up - the cutie who I had so much fun with last trip. He sat opposite, took out his phone and began playing with himself while waiting his turn.

Over he came, gave me a hug and a kiss and quickly pulled his pants down, revealing his truly magnificent Isaan cock. He flashed me his gorgeous smile then lay back, closed his eyes and waited for me to begin.

He loves being sa-moked (no surprise there) and although he's a real mouthful he's easier to suck than the guy with the big mushroom head. (Tonight I had trouble getting in into my mouth.) I finished him off by hand. He cuddled up to me and we watched as he slowly lost his erection.

Whenever I'm working on one of them the others always sit close and watch, waiting for the cumshot. They always comment amongst themselves, joking about how far the boy shoots and how much cum he produces. As only one of them is gay it's a bit weird. Why would a straight guy be interested in another guy 's cumshot? I can't work it out.

I forgot to mention that the first time I chuck-wowed the gay guy on Friday night his first squirt sprayed his neck and shoulder. He then proceeded to soak his T-shirt. The other guys reacted with looks of awe - and probably envy. He leant over and hugged me, getting some cum on my shirt. The guys all grabbed tissues to clean me up. All they succeeded in doing was spreading the cum all over my shirt . At least they meant well. Lol

As I expected, his subsequent cumshots have nowhere near measured up to the first one.

We all sat around chatting for a while. The young cutie still had his now fully deflated cock out on display and the others were talking about it, but I couldn't understand what they were saying. Then suddenly, he got hard again. I jokingly asked him if he could go another round.

"Yes. But wait 10 minute. Can do again," he said as he flashed me that smile again.

Unfortunately, I couldn't wait as I had to go off to Natureboy where my next guy was expecting me - my regular with the beautiful smile and big, fat Isaan cock.

We sat fooling around with each other for about half an hour and then we headed back to the hotel. He was going to fuck me.

But it didn't happen. I chickened out at the last minute. So instead he demonstrated his wonderful sa-moking skills on me while I admired his butt. He's straight and in the old days he wouldn't let me near his arse but now he's immediately assumes the 69 position and is totally ok with me touching his hole. I haven't yet dared to insert a finger. Somehow I think that might be crossing the line. Might need to discuss it first.

He ended by kneeling between my legs and chuck-wowing, cumming on my stomach.

After he'd left I decided I'd like to see my daytime friend tomorrow one more time before I head off to the airport, so made arrangements for a late check out.

What better way to bid LOS a fond farewell than a final romp in the sack!

You can PM me if you want names, etc.
bobsaigon3

Post by bobsaigon3 »

Perhaps “envy” would be the more accurate choice of words? Right now I’m quite green with it, just can’t decide which shade - Artichoke green, Asparagus, Avocado green? Maybe a rich, dark Avocado green.

When most of us read a447’s reports there is that little voice somewhere deep inside saying “I could do the same, if I were younger or in better shape or….”. But in the cold light of morning, we admit that a447’s exploits simply cannot be duplicated by the average mortal.

All I can say is good luck, best wishes, carry on, to a447 and all of the a447 wannabe’s.
a447

Post by a447 »

Hi Bob,

Actually, I think anyone can duplicate my exploits. If you look at how I go about enjoying myself you'll notice that a lot of my sexual exploits are passive, nor requiring a lot of effort from me - sucking, chuck-wowing and bottoming.

Being in an active role; i.e. fucking a couple of times a day over an extended holiday can be exhausting and there's no way I could keep it up, so to speak. Having said that, I do like to be versatile and mix it up about but certainly not every day.

A happy ending is very important to me so as long as I can keep getting it up the fun will continue - hopefully well into old age!
Smiles

Post by Smiles »

thaiworthy wrote:Great story! You write very well. You pulled me alongside you and I felt I was there with you. Thanks.

Oops ... I miss-spoke (or miss-wrote). I read it as: " ... I was there in you ... "

Pardon me Thaiworthy.
Cheers ... ( and just one more reason why I love living in Thailand )

a447

Post by a447 »

I read it as: " ... I was there in you ... "
I wouldn't wish that one anyone!
stkyricesf

Post by stkyricesf »

Thank you for a great report. I wish I could write as well as you.