Sunee Plaza Nostalgia

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Re: Sunee Plaza Nostalgia

Post by Gaybutton »

a447 wrote:I've moved on to another boy but I have never stopped thinking about Jack.
Apparently you know where he works. Why not continue seeing him?

Many boys eventually moved on from the go-go bar scene. On occasion, by sheer chance I spot a boy from years ago (or he spots me). Sometimes we do hook up.
a447

Post by a447 »

Gaybutton wrote:
a447 wrote:I've moved on to another boy but I have never stopped thinking about Jack.
Apparently you know where he works. Why not continue seeing him?
After he'd left the bar I soon found someone to replace him. I could have contacted him - I still have his phone number - but I figured he must have left the scene for a reason. Maybe he didn't want to have sex with farang anymore and was looking forward to starting a new life.
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Undaunted wrote:
Holiday 2.....Wow you are going back in time, it was owned by the same Thai Queen that owned Butt Boys....there is a pic of Butt Boys in Gaybutton's pics at the beginning of thjs topic.
Was that the same guy who owned of Violet House next door? At least I used to see him/her hanging around both places as if she owned them.
She was mentoring a young lady boy (name?) who went on to work as a mamasan at Look Bar years later.

Do you remember Look Bar? It followed the same business plan as Gentlemen's Club and was managed by LuLu's (KAOS) sidekick from France. Look was closed by the police around the same time as KAOS and Sundance were closed. Having those 3 gogo's close all around the same time was the biggest blow to Sunee IMO. I always thought that KAOS was the best boy gogo bar anywhere in Thailand.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Dodger wrote: Was that the same guy who owned of Violet House next door? At least I used to see him/her hanging around both places as if she owned them.
She was mentoring a young lady boy (name?) who went on to work as a mamasan at Look Bar years later.

Do you remember Look Bar? It followed the same business plan as Gentlemen's Club and was managed by LuLu's (KAOS) sidekick from France. Look was closed by the police around the same time as KAOS and Sundance were closed. Having those 3 gogo's close all around the same time was the biggest blow to Sunee IMO. I always thought that KAOS was the best boy gogo bar anywhere in Thailand.
Dodger the owner of Violet house must have been someone else.....Look bar was indeed owned by a Frenchman who was friendly with Lulu.....This link shows him:

http://pattayadailynews.com/french-nati ... n-pattaya/.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
a447

Post by a447 »

I'll never forget the first time I entered Holiday 2.

It was very disconcerting to hear the door being locked behind me. I looked up to see TV screens showing images from the CCTV outside.

Gawd! What kind of place have I stumbled into??

Around half a dozen guys were sitting on the stage wanking. I'd never seen this in a bar before. I looked around to see a number of boys sitting with customers who were jacking them off.

Even for someone who loves sleaze it was getting about too much. And I hadn't even sat down!

I found a seat close to the stage. Just then German customer sitting in front of me called a boy over. Soon the boy was furiously wanking. He eventually came in the customer's whisky. Four big squirts, if I remember correctly. Not something I'd soon forget!

To my utter horror, the customer stirred his whisky with the boy's still hard cock and then drank it!

The boy went back to the stage, only to be immediately called over by another customer.

Surely not! He's just cum. He couldn't do it again!

He could. He sat there with his eyes closed as the customer worked on him. I didn't see whether or not he came.

I eventually plucked up the courage to call a guy over. He was the only guy on stage who was playing with his cock inside his boxers, instead of having it out on display.

Must be shy, I thought.

He sat down and pulled out his cock. It looked a bit strange.what was it? I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

When I did....fuck !! I'd encountered my first silicone and mook cock! I reeled back in horror. I gave him a tip and sent him away,

I chose another guy - there weren't many left by now - and everything went well.

Holiday 2 was the first bar of its type that I'd ever seen in Thailand. I found it incredibly sleazy, seedy, sordid, lewd, debauched and totally disgusting.

I loved it!
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

a447 wrote:To my utter horror, the customer stirred his whisky with the boy's still hard cock and then drank it!
So that's where the term "Cocktail" came from... :lol:
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

That is how I like my G&T served, stirred with a cocktail stick. Served that way in Eros.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Since the whisky glass needs to be near upright, did the boy have to bend over to manage the stirring operation ?
a447

Post by a447 »

If I recall, the customer tilted the glass which was half full. That's what he did to allow the boy to cum in the glass.
Bangkokian

Post by Bangkokian »

windwalker wrote:
Undaunted wrote: I remember another falang who is dead now that spoke fluent Thai and Lao who would enter a go go with a Groucho Marx type half mask with glasses, moustache, and a rubber nose.
Martin, the Scot? Had a Rolls Royce as I recall.
Indeed it must have been Martin Frutin.
I was in his company about three times at the bars.
Each time he carried a plastic carrier bag with party novelties and always the boys gathered around him as he demonstrated these toys -- really just party games -- nothing sleazy.
On each occasion he didn't have enough cash with him to pay for his drinks and had to 'borrow' from one of us.