Sunee Plaza Nostalgia

Anything and everything about Thailand
Dodger

Re: Sunee Plaza Nostalgia

Post by Dodger »

You may or not believe this one - but it actually happened:

I was in Good Boys Gogo one night and witnessed a line of boys chuk wowing into a glass that was perched on a table where a farang was seated. Each boy took his turn, filled the glass and received his tip. There was another farang sitting next to the guy who was being entertained who appeared to be very agitated as if he didn't like what was going on. He kept trying to look around the line of boys to see the dancers on the stage and then glancing over to the farang next to him with a look of disgust. Then the very last boy in line shot a very powerful load which missed the glass by a mile and ended up hitting the disgusted farang right between the eyes...and the guy was wearing eye glasses which made matters even worse. He was furious but couldn't see his hand in front of his face. The boys on stage were laughing so hard that one boy actually fell off the stage.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

Undaunted wrote: I remember another falang who is dead now that spoke fluent Thai and Lao who would enter a go go with a Groucho Marx type half mask with glasses, moustache, and a rubber nose.
Martin, the Scot? Had a Rolls Royce as I recall.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Yes that was him.....begfore he moved to Thailand he had a large travel agency in Scotland...Left a mansion in Jomtien and god knows what else to a Thai boy. He was Martin Frutin...

http://www.scotsman.com/news/obituaries ... n-1-787421
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Oliver

Post by Oliver »

My favourite memory concerns Sundance Bar. I was sitting in Corner Bar which was directly opposite, when whispers came that a police raid was in the offing. Suddenly, the door of Sundance was flung open and a dozen plus guys rushed out and ran towards Soi VC. They hadn't had time to dress and so they were attempting to pull on trousers and shoes while running, or hopping, along the soi. It reminded me of the classic Whitehall farces , when a guy has just been discovered in flagrente delicto in his underwear by the cuckolded husband.
There was no police raid but a great deal of laughter by those of us in Corner Bar.
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Who can forget Bad Boy Billie when he stumbled into town.

The last time I saw Billie was during Songkran years ago. He had died his hair orange and was wearing bright red lipstick which was smeared all over his face resembling Bozo the Clown. He had a half empty bottle of 100 Pipers in one hand and a squirt gun in the other...and he was off to the races. This spectacle took place mid-day and by nightfall Billie was spotted sleeping on the ground right in front of My Mic Bar. I'm sure the boy he had with him that day was simply delighted... :lol:
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Alex, my dinking spot for years was across from The Corner Bar it was simply referred to as "Plastic Chairs", now where Elephant Hotel is once was a bar/ go go named Amigo owned by a vile Thai man nameed Guy who shot one of his bar boys in front of his bar....Well the bar/go go was often raided and sitting in Plastic chairs we had a great view of the scantly clad lads running down the back firescape this was a common occurance.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Dodger wrote:He had a half empty bottle of 100 Pipers in one hand and a squirt gun in the other...and he was off to the races.
Where's Benny Hill when you need him . . . ?
gerefan

Post by gerefan »

Gaybutton wrote:Where's Benny Hill when you need him . . . ?
Just look anywhere in Thailand. The whole country is one huge Benny Hill sketch!
a447

Post by a447 »

My abiding memory of Sunee concerns a gogo boy named Jack.

He used to work at Eros. Granted, he was not the most handsome boy I've ever met, but who cares? He was everything else I could ever want.

He was friendly, had a great heart and spoke English very well. He was always willing to chat about this and that. Needless to say, we spent more time chatting on the sofa than we did having sex.

Speaking of which (sorry, I can't help myself!) he was a tiger in bed. He knew what I liked and went out of his way to please me. Although he was straight (at least, I think he was) he bottomed like a real champion. Add to this a swimmer's body and a gigantic cock and you have just about the complete package.

He left the gogo scene and last I saw of him he was working in a shoe store.

The guy I spend time with these days in Pattaya is very much the same type as Jack. That is why I chose him.

So I've moved on to another boy but I have never stopped thinking about Jack.

Sunee may have changed - gogo boys may have become a little more mercenary - but there are still diamonds to be found in its two sois.

Bars come and go, but to my mind Eros is still the same as ever. The old Holiday 2 jack off bar is still there, only it's changed location and changed its name to Goodboys. The same activities still go on as before.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

a447 wrote: The old Holiday 2 jack off bar is still there, only it's changed location and changed its name to Goodboys. The same activities still go on as before.
Holiday 2.....Wow you are going back in time, it was owned by the same Thai Queen that owned Butt Boys....there is a pic of Butt Boys in Gaybutton's pics at the beginning of thjs topic.