Eros Boy Bar in Sunee Plaza for sale..

Anything and everything about Thailand
catawampuscat

Eros Boy Bar in Sunee Plaza for sale..

Post by catawampuscat »

Eros boy bar posted on Facebook today that the bar is for sale for 1,300,000 baht.
thaiworthy

Re: Eros Boy Bar in Sunee Plaza for sale..

Post by thaiworthy »

EROS BOY BAR in SUNEE PLAZA for SALE !!!!!

SPECIAL PRICE: 1.300.000 ฿

The award winning EROS BOY BAR, in Sunee Plaza, Pattaya is for sale.This bar has just been awarded the “Reader’s Choice” Award for best Gogo bar in Pattaya by Readers of OUT magazine. This is for the second year running. The staff have worked together for many years and form a happy team. The bar is fully licensed for the current year.

At the end of last year, new air-conditioning was fitted and some renovation works have been carried out to spruce up the inside. All Seats in the Bar now new.

The current owner has owned the bar for over 4 years, and now wants to move on to a new project.

SPECIAL PRICE NOT FOR LONG TIME !!
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

Is OUT magazine the one that was run by James Barnes out of Chiang Mai? Didn't that die about 3 years ago? Or does it refer to another OUT magazine?
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

fountainhall wrote:Is OUT magazine the one that was run by James Barnes out of Chiang Mai? Didn't that die about 3 years ago? Or does it refer to another OUT magazine?
Yes. James Barnes. Good catch, I didn't notice that. The copy says "just been awarded." That's odd. There is a Facebook version and a website called "Out," but not much information. Just links and ads and no mention of Thailand or Pattaya. I doubt it's the same.

James Barnes used to post here, I think. Big fuss over the map accuracy as I recall.

I like Eros. I hope they find a new owner. I hope it stays alive.
Maple

Post by Maple »

FYI, the ad for "EROS BOY BAR IS FOR SALE NOW !!!!" is on the bar's Face Book page and is dated January 17, 2015. That's right: 2015.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Ah, James Barnes... How long hasn't he been seen anywhere in Thailand? How's HIS business going without him?

As for Eros. Too cheap to make a decent profit. Too expensive to just waste the money asked for. IMHO.
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

Maple wrote:FYI, the ad for "EROS BOY BAR IS FOR SALE NOW !!!!" is on the bar's Face Book page and is dated January 17, 2015. That's right: 2015.
That post is dated 13 hours ago.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

thaiworthy wrote:
Maple wrote:FYI, the ad for "EROS BOY BAR IS FOR SALE NOW !!!!" is on the bar's Face Book page and is dated January 17, 2015. That's right: 2015.
That post is dated 13 hours ago.
No need to panic and assume Eros is going to close. The fact that they updated their Facebook page ad doesn't alter the fact that the bar has been for sale since 2015 - actually for sale even before then. It's nothing new.

Eros is not in imminent danger of closing.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1570530689894240/