Winner Boys A GoGo Bar is coming to Sunee Plaza

Anything and everything about Thailand
firecat69

Re: Winner Boys A GoGo Bar is coming to Sunee Plaza

Post by firecat69 »

While you might be right. It is also true he does not need a website at all to attract anyone on this Forum. The whole point of a website is to attract new customers who may not be familiar with Pattaya and especially Sunee!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

firecat69 wrote:The whole point of a website is to attract new customers who may not be familiar with Pattaya and especially Sunee!
I agree. In my opinion, if a gay go-go bar is going to have a web site, Facebook page, or whatever, at least keep it current with prices, promotions, and most of all photos of the boys working there now. Too many of the gay Thailand web sites display photos of boys who disappeared from the premises years ago.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

Assuming the boys want their photos to be taken and publicized as sex workers.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

windwalker wrote:Assuming the boys want their photos to be taken and publicized as sex workers.
Somehow I doubt many go-go boys would be particularly shy about having their photos taken for use on a bar ad, but that's between the boys and the bar. I would imagine if a boy doesn't want his photo used that way, a bar owner wouldn't try to force him.

In any case, I would say keep the photos current or don't use photos at all. Photos of boys who were working in the bars 16 years ago don't quite cut it for me.

Of course, there are freelancers and there is also the problem of boys quitting one bar to go work in another.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

It turns out that the posted URL sends you to the wrong page.

Instead of entering a standard URL, simply type in or copy the link below and paste in:

fb.me/winnerboybar

That will send you to the correct Facebook page.
Maple

Post by Maple »

Yesterday, Winner Bar installed two new "swinging poles" in the middle of their stage. The dancers can now twirl away.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Gaybutton wrote:That will send you to the correct Facebook page.
This demands a Facebook login. I never understand why businesses do websites for Facebook members only.
Up2u

Post by Up2u »

Jun wrote:
Gaybutton wrote:That will send you to the correct Facebook page.
This demands a Facebook login. I never understand why businesses do websites for Facebook members only.
A FB page is free, easily updated and let's a business interact with customers. A website costs money, and a website link could be included on a FB page.
halfhansum

Post by halfhansum »

Don't know what I`m doing wrong, but copying and pasting fb.me/winnerboybar , into my Facebook page, still doesn't bring up the page ??