Winner Boys A GoGo Bar is coming to Sunee Plaza

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Re: Winner Boys A GoGo Bar is coming to Sunee Plaza

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote:About 10 guys rotating on stage.
I didn't go. My first question is were they "new" boys, not seen in Sunee Plaza before or were they local, recognizable boys just trying out a new bar?
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Gaybutton wrote:
Undaunted wrote:About 10 guys rotating on stage.
Were they "new" boys, not seen in Sunee Plaza before or were they local, recognizable boys just trying out a new bar?
Yes, I have never seen any before.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote:Yes, I have never seen any before.
Unless they were Jomtien Complex boys, maybe the owner has a recruiter.

Did anyone else go? I'd like to see additional reports for the opening night of Pattaya's newest gay go-go bar.

What are the boys wearing? What are the off fees? Is there anything particularly different from the other go-go bars? How was the music volume?
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Boys wore white briefs, didn't àsk about off fee as I had no interest with what was on offer, music level must have been ok as I didn'T notice it, as for was it like other go go bars each is different isn its own way.
ramzes

Post by ramzes »

Visited around 9:30. Some "inconsiderate assholes" smoking...
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

ramzes wrote:Visited around 9:30. Some "inconsiderate assholes" smoking...
If the bar is allowing smoking inside, that will drive a lot of people away . I think the bar made a big mistake if they didn't put a stop to that, establish no-smoking rules, and enforce no-smoking rules from the very first.

I don't believe for a second that people who smoke indoors, whether in a bar or anywhere else indoors, don't know damned well that it bothers other people. Not only that, but in Thailand it is also against the law.

I'm a smoker, but I don't intentionally impose my smoke on others whether the bar allows it or not. If you want to smoke, go the fuck outside!
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

I was at Winner Bar about 9:30 and didn't notice anyone smoking; the air was quite fresh. There was one loud, obnoxious drunk at the bar so maybe he lit up later on. Many of the customers were unknown to me so don't know where they came from? Music was not too loud but not of a genre which made for good dancing by the boys on stage although they tried. Definitely will return.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

The smoking thing will continue, yes it is up to the bar to enforce the law, if they choose not to they suffer the consequences, in the mean time everyone is empowered to spend their money where they wish so look around and if there is smoking go somewhere else......it is not rocket science.
ChrisUK

Post by ChrisUK »

I arrived about 9.30pm and stayed until about 11pm during which time the music was at an acceptable volume. About 12 guys were dancing on th stage and podiums, rotating as the music changed from one tune to another, as usual. Athough the novel shorts from the Sunny Boys days were unfortunately missing, the guys wore slim, brief white underwear with narrow braces which could easily be slipped off the shoulders by those finding them uncomfortable or unfashionable. They are still recruiting new dancers so I would expect the variation in available ones to increase.
Smoking was being allowed, but all it needed was nearby non-smokers to ask them or the nearest waiter to request them to smoke outside and it resolved the problem.
There was a very loud German standing at the bar, known to most regulars in Pattaya as an obnoxious antisocial person who takes delight at humiliating any of the lads he fancies by befriending them with a drink (but NO tip) and deep throating them against there wishes then pretending to shake their hand but grasping it so the lad has to struggle to escape, having their wrist and arm twisted in a painful grip. I have seen this person get extremely violent as he gets more drunk in several bars last year. I don 't know why the bars allow this person to use their premises as he is a very dangerous and unpleasant individual who will soon ruin the atmosphere in any bar he frequents. I have warned my Thai friends not to go near this guy or accept his pretended friendship for fear of the consequences.
Sanook; just want to have fun in the sun
gerefan

Post by gerefan »

Oh boy ....what a start.
I'm going tonight and will report....