That Facial Hair Thing

Anything and everything about Thailand
a447

Re: That Facial Hair Thing

Post by a447 »

Give me designer stubble any day! Sooo sexy!!
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

a447 wrote:Give me designer stubble any day!
I guess we are in the minority here. I like it too.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

a447 wrote:Give me designer stubble any day!
Did Yassir Arafat turn you on? I don't know how he managed to have a three-day beard stubble all the time, but he always did.

It's too bad you weren't a young adult about 110 years ago or so. You could have gone to Russia and had a few dates with Rasputin . . .
a447

Post by a447 »

It is most important that the designer stubble be attached to a very handsome face. Stubble alone does nothing for me. Hence, my lack of interest in Arafat and Rasputin.
pitrevie

Post by pitrevie »

Add to the mustache and beard thing those teeth braces, often on perfect sets of molars and its as if they want to repel you.
Jogger

Post by Jogger »

A few years back I met a cute mid-20's Thai guy on line and he visited me, and just before we had sex he politely asked me not to touch his hair as "it was not real"!
Captain Kirk

Post by Captain Kirk »

I'm with the majority. Facial hair, I move on.
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

I find the faint hint of a mustache sexy sometimes - depending on the boy who's sporting it.

Like most other things, they (the Thais) are heavily influenced by western fashion and guys sporting short beards came back into fashion in Hollywood a few years ago...so here we go.

What I really like is when my 26 year old boyfriend swipes his wet hair back when he's showering and looks 15... ;)
Jun

Post by Jun »

pitrevie wrote:Add to the mustache and beard thing those teeth braces, often on perfect sets of molars and its as if they want to repel you.
The braces thing is perverse. However, I've learnt to ignore that one. They don't get in the way quite as as badly as facial hair.

One of my favourite Lao boys is 25 with braces & I think he had them at least 4 years ago.

Facial hair & large tattoos are my main dislikes. Face tattoos are another abomination, but thankfully these are rare.
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

Some Thais wear braces that perform no function whatsover. They wear them completely for fashion. I don't care. Facial hair, tatoos, braces . . . . I am grateful for a living, breathing Thai body.