It Must Be High Season In Pattaya

Anything and everything about Thailand
Undaunted

It Must Be High Season In Pattaya

Post by Undaunted »

Last night was in Sunee and the bars were still busy with falangs also was at Eros had some falangs and some not so pretty boys. Was at Soi Buakhao Tuesday and Friday market today extremely busy with falangs.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Undaunted

Re: It Must Be High Season In Pattaya

Post by Undaunted »

Central Festival mall full of young Asians and falang Saturday 2:00PM.....Why at high season are there little or no young falangs in Sunee (under 60), are they in Boystown and or Jomtien complex if not why?
Oliver

Post by Oliver »

We know it's high season when we have to queue to get into our favourite restaurants in Central.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote:Why at high season are there little or no young falangs in Sunee (under 60), are they in Boystown and or Jomtien complex if not why?
Look for them on Walking Street and the discos.

I don't recall ever seeing significant numbers of the 30 and younger foreigner set in any of the gay venue areas. A few once in a while, but not many and not often.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

I see younger gay guys in Boztown area.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

When I go to Bangkok it is interesting to see all the gay young people at Telephone and Balcony bar, less so in Soi Twilight.
readerc54

Post by readerc54 »

Undaunted wrote:When I go to Bangkok it is interesting to see all the gay young people at telephehone and balcony bar less so in Soi Twilight.
Telephone and Balcony, as you observed, have certainly become regular bars for the younger local guys--and younger foreigners--to hang out. Its proximity to the dance clubs may be a factor but I believable it's more that they just feel comfortable there and thrive on the high activity level and numbers.

They were once great pick-up bars but so much of that has moved on line.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Undaunted wrote:When I go to Bangkok it is interesting to see all the gay young people at Telephone and Balcony bar, less so in Soi Twilight.
Does that surprise you?
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Alex wrote:
Undaunted wrote:When I go to Bangkok it is interesting to see all the gay young people at Telephone and Balcony bar, less so in Soi Twilight.
Does that surprise you?
I noted that it was interesting, if surprised at all it was the stark difference to those who frequent Pattaya's gay venues.
Jun

Post by Jun »

I'm not surprised the young people go more for Telephone & Balcony instead of Soi Twilight. Most young people don't actually need a commercial scene & a smaller proportion of them can afford to try it.

As for the more mature farang, well a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush.