My Hero now open

Anything and everything about Thailand
Maxxy

My Hero now open

Post by Maxxy »

Ok guys, just a quick update on Hero massage (only for those that are interested), the new My Hero opened yesterday and is located at the old address on Soi 11. Posting a link here for their website but please note that it's currently under construction.

http://myherobkk.com
readerc54

Re: My Hero now open

Post by readerc54 »

Thanks, Maxxy, for update. It prompted me to make a visit. Caught a mocy at the corners of Soi 11 and the ride proved as stimulating as the message as much of it was on the wrong side of road.

There were eight guys behind the glass. Picked the only one who had shed his shirt. Turned out to be a good choice for me. A former Arena guy, 35, he had some English, good skills and great disposition.

I opted for an hour cream massage that was priced normally at 1200 but there was a 20 percent discount in effect so it was 960. The minimum tip is 1000 but I was more generous as most satisfied clients are. Only took a quick glance at menu but I think the oil option is more.

I was taken to what I assume is a standard room on second floor. It had an shower with and sink with ample hot water. Oddly, there were no hooks to hang clothes or towels. The massage surface is a comfortable mattress with clean towel cover and pillow. There's a mirror on one wall that reminded me of Banana Club.

Received a full hour of service and my guy showered with me after. The room temperature was set at a comfortable 25.

Overall, a good experience. The facilities remain a work in progress. My Hero is pricing itself at the top of the market so it may be more of a special occasion for some.
Maxxy

Post by Maxxy »

Nice report reader
Trongpai

Post by Trongpai »

I recently had the opportunity to visit the new 'My Hero' massage venue on the site of the old Hero Massage on Sukhumvit 11. I was told that it's run by Prince Massage. First, the building has been totally renovated. I hardly recognize the old Hero. This is really up market. I was early and most of the rooms were vacant and I was given a tour before I selected a boy. Posh and elegant. Each room has a bathroom, shower and a real nice bed with two pillows. The linens, fresh and clean. The room spotless. Air perfect. There are hooks on the wall now for your clothing.

They have been open for 5 months, all the bugs have been worked out and how they did all this renovations in such a short time is a mystery to me. I was told that none of the old staff or massage boys who were at the old Hero are here. This is really a total 'Prince massage' operation.

The setup is similar to the old Hero. You sit opposite a 'fish tank' and make a selection. There was a captain that explained the massage options, the prices, tips and information on which boy does what. At 4pm there were 25 boys to choose from. On weekends there are more I was told. I made a selection and opted for a scrub and oil massage for one hour. You're certainty not rushed at any step. I wanted a real skilled and erotic massage and I got what was promised. He really took his time and performed beyond my expectation.

As I left several Asian customers were coming in. I did not see any farang and I was told that they have mostly Asian and Thai customers. You can see on the web page that it's not cheep and costs a lot more that the old Hero but in my opinion on limited experience it's worth it.

There's also an in house restaurant. I looked inside but did not see anyone. The old Hero also had a restaurant that was both good and reasonably priced. This looked more upmarket than the old Hero's restaurant.

I see the minimum tips are not published. It was 1000 for one hour, 1300 for 1.5 hour and 1500 for two hour. That was all at the bottom of the price listing and written on tape. I don't know why but it's not hard to think of a few reasons.

http://myherobkk.com/
Maxxy

Post by Maxxy »

Love the report Trongpai, will be there next month and will be dropping by for a massage and some fun