They're Dropping Like Flies!

Anything and everything about Thailand
Undaunted

Re: They're Dropping Like Flies!

Post by Undaunted »

After living in Pattaya for a long time I think healthcare is spotty and most with serious problems either go to Bangkok or if possible return to their home countries for quality care.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
gaymandenmark

Post by gaymandenmark »

This time I have never seen so many old disabled men before in Jomtien. Maybe I had not seen or looked at it before. But I doubt their Bf is only "taken care" because of love.
But lovely to end your days in what could be called paradise, instead of being forced into a nursing home in farangland.
loke

Post by loke »

You can stay slim and healthy even if you're old. But you have to start early to take care of your body . In my 50's and fit . Will I stay like this when I hit 70? Not sure, but I will do my best to look attractive lol.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

loke wrote:You can stay slim and healthy even if you're old.
Maybe wishful thinking on your part. If you are in your 50s now you won't really know what it is like in another twenty years even if you live that long.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

loke wrote:You can stay slim and healthy even if you're old.
Alex

Post by Alex »

The cemeteries are filled with the corpses of people who have vowed to stay slim and healthy... For some, it works out and for others, not so much. ;)
Up2u

Post by Up2u »

Alex wrote:The cemeteries are filled with the corpses of people who have vowed to stay slim and healthy... For some, it works out and for others, not so much. ;)
So profound.
loke

Post by loke »

Well its just about exercise and eating less , no magic tricks really . BTW I'm a vegetarian .
I know a guy around 70 who is very fit .
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

loke, everyone I know is around 70; some fit and some not so fit.
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

I make the sacrifice to eat what I need not what I want and exercise every morning not to necessarily live longer - but to feel better about myself in the day that I'm living. Cock is my all-time favorite appetizer. Zero calories and .5 grams of protein if done correctly.