They're Dropping Like Flies!

Anything and everything about Thailand
Undaunted

They're Dropping Like Flies!

Post by Undaunted »

Pattaya has become a sea of white-haired falangs. I walked by the beach yesterday it looked like what Miami would have looked like 40 years ago, an army of mostly old men with saggy breasts. In the past few years I have lost 2 friends to illness and now seems like every few days I hear of someone I know having health issues, I know getting old has it's downside but I am not ready for everything that goes with it.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Gaybutton

Re: They're Dropping Like Flies!

Post by Gaybutton »

I'm sure there must be a profound point to this topic, but I missed it. What is it?
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Merely an observation.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

GWMinUS wrote:Get over it!!!
"Do not go gently into the good night, rage against the light".
deanagam

Post by deanagam »

There is too much observation about breasts & tits.

What about the derriere?

Have you seen them retreating?
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

deanagam wrote:What about the derriere? Have you seen them retreating?
They are usually the ones wearing a bikini.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

The Bro:

Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Ah -- but Pattaya is such a wonderful place for growing old.

At seventy-nine years of age I entered a go-go bar with a wheelchair. A young man with the body of a Greek god saw I was admiring him, but in my situation I didn't feel comfortable in asking if he cared to go off.

After the show I paid the bill and left. The god followed me onto the terrace and knelt beside the chair to chat. Those familiar with Pattaya know the rest of the story. I need only add that the god behaved as if it was a most enjoyable experience.

But then if you’re familiar with Pattaya you already knew that too.
Oliver

Post by Oliver »

Yes I do. Many years ago, I was in Throb- in those days, a crowded venue- when a disabled guy entered; he had no arms and I assumed that he was a victim of the thalidomide scandal that we Britons remember well. This particular disability was a common result of the medication.
One of the cutest performers immediately went across to him and sat with him, paying him the sort of attention that I was certain would lead to adventures that night.
I remember saying to my American friend that this would not happen in the UK and how lucky we all were to be in Pattaya.
catawampuscat

Post by catawampuscat »

It would be misleading to those with disabilities and have never been to Thailand, not to state that Thailand, especially
Pattaya is NOT handicap friendly. Sidewalks, when they exist are hodgepodge and there are plenty of obstructions.
It's difficult enough being able bodied to walk, cross streets, enter bars and other places with steps.
Much more difficult after dark but one does see farangs on motorized tricycles and what looks like very dangerous
contraptions getting by, even in traffic.
Electric power is erratic and one would be stranded if the lifts stopped working or if they needed breathing machines
etc.
Easy to fall if using a walker or a cane. Many holes in the pavement and in crowded areas getting bumped or
getting stuck behind huge groups of Chinese or other ethnic groups that are oblivious and won't move.
One would need strong assistance from one or two people to navigate or depend on the kindness of strangers.