non-sexual massages in BKK

Anything and everything about Thailand
Josan

non-sexual massages in BKK

Post by Josan »

Looking for a good masseur who gives great non-sexual massages in BKK. I am near Rama 4 and Silom. Have a great one in Pattaya but having a hard time finding one in Bkk.
windwalker

Re: non-sexual massages in BKK

Post by windwalker »

In theory I do know what a non-sexual massage entails but in practice, or in the minds of others. I also wonder what it means to them?

For example, I have read on other forums where posters have reported non-sexual massages while they, the customer was naked, and was even aroused, but since non-sexual, they only tipped 100 Baht or so and reported the masseur was happy. :?:
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Not theory but fact a non-sexual massage is simply meant to be therapeutic, the problem is as is stated how to find a good one? I have been to the Blind Massage in jomtien complex for a back ache and left worse then before.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
sugargrandpa

Post by sugargrandpa »

Josan wrote:Looking for a good masseur who gives great non-sexual massages in BKK. I am near Rama 4 and Silom. Have a great one in Pattaya but having a hard time finding one in Bkk.
I know you're looking for non-sexual massage recommendations, but is there a particular type/style of massage you're looking for, for example, Thai, Swedish or aromatherapy?
pong

Post by pong »

sugar above is quite right-more info would be useful.
For this even more as I have stated, its just the luck of the draw=like the lotteree.
In general one can say that the more touristy the area, the less quality (in Thai opinion) is for their msg. Shops/places can be found every streetcorner, nowadays most shopping centres etc. More hi-so Thai often rec. HEALTHLAND, a chain of nice villa-looking houses-reservation is a must, there is one along Satorn near the the yaek with the BTS. For an extra they can also help you with trained ''medical therapy''msg. You canNOT choose if its man or lady!
In a freak happening-like so often here in LOS- I sat down in a free red bus a week or so ago and a conversation started with a nice man who went at pains to explain and show me that he was such a therapist and was on the way to a client-his charge 500 bt/hr and he claimed to also have worked in Toronto (with fysiotherapy in a hospital) and Paris=-where he chargd 40 eur/hr.
Josan

Post by Josan »

sugargrandpa, The guy in Pattaya gives me first an excellent Thai massage for one hour followed by an oil massage for an hour. Just about what I need!
Trongpai

Post by Trongpai »

Babylon

http://www.babylonbangkok.com/en/facili ... ties-sauna

On the pricey side and add admission to the sauna. 1,500 for an hour and half for what they call a combination massage is generally what I get.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Trongpai wrote:1,500 for an hour and half for what they call a combination massage is generally what I get.
What is the combination part? What do you get for 1500 baht? Is a 'happy ending' available?
Trongpai

Post by Trongpai »

It's a combination of techniques. Effleurage/Swedish, Thai, sports etc. You do not get to pick the masseur but they are all consistently the same in technique. It's obvious that they are well trained.

There used to be a strict no happy ending policy. Since you're generally only dressed in a towel you don't have pockets to tip extra for a happy ending. Recently in some circumstances happy ending in the form of a hand job can be offered but not as a general rule. The room is nice but not completely private. There's often some incidental touching but short of a happy ending.

For sex you hit the other parts of the sauna though the pickings have been sparse in recent years. Have sex first then a massage.

A less expensive option (300B+) is to go to the Banana Men's Club and get a downstairs chair foot, leg and back massage in a big comfortable lounge chair. One floor up and there's the reception area for the sex massage. 17 rooms and all new.

http://www.facebook.com/Banana-Club-1097292940304199/
Josan

Post by Josan »

Thanks to all for suggestions, etc.