Make your high season bookings NOW

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Make your high season bookings NOW

Post by Gaybutton »

Don't wait. If you plan to be in Thailand, especially Pattaya, during Christmas and New Year, if you have not already booked your flights and accommodations, you need to do it NOW - before getting what you want becomes impossible.

The longer you wait, the more difficult it's going to get. Tourism is down, but not by so much that you can just assume the flights and accommodations you prefer will be available.

I just received a PM telling me The Ambiance is already fully booked.
Oliver

Re: Make your high season bookings NOW

Post by Oliver »

Excellent news. I hope that Pattaya has a successful High Season and that the struggling establishments are well-supported.
catawampuscat

Post by catawampuscat »

Ting tong Red in Sunee Plaza fully booked as well. There are rooms above the bar/restaurant.
Trongpai

Post by Trongpai »

The Venue fully booked for December but cancellations open up some nights. I just managed a few nights after Christmas and you have to be flexible on dates.

Agoda is pretty open across the spectrum for December. More so than years past it appears to me.
a447

Post by a447 »

Looks like I left it too late. Never mind, I'll head up to Chiang Mai first. I can get a hotel booking there for Christmas /NY.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

a447 wrote:Looks like I left it too late. Never mind, I'll head up to Chiang Mai first.
If Pattaya is your preference, don't give up so easily just yet. You may not get your first choice accommodation, but even most non-gay hotels allow "visitors."

That brings up something else. Posts so far have been telling us which gay and gay-friendly accommodations are already booked up. If anyone knows of gay and gay-friendly accommodations where board readers can still get a room, please post.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

The idea of a gay or non gay hotel in Pattaya is absurd....just bring money and they will let you call it whatever you like.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Oliver

Post by Oliver »

Maybe, but some gay visitors want a hotel where their boyfriends (temporary or otherwise) aren't stared-at.
sugargrandpa

Post by sugargrandpa »

Undaunted wrote:The idea of a gay or non gay hotel in Pattaya is absurd....just bring money and they will let you call it whatever you like.
Exactly. I'm invisible at home but, with money, I'm a 'hansum' man in Thailand. I'm a grandpa at home but, with money, I'm 'boyfaen' material in Thailand. :lol:
sugargrandpa

Post by sugargrandpa »

Oliver wrote:Maybe, but some gay visitors want a hotel where their boyfriends (temporary or otherwise) aren't stared-at.
If there is staring, it won't be limited to hotels where one would spend a small time of one's stay anyway.