Boyzboyzboyz celebrating 28 years on December 6th..

Anything and everything about Thailand
sugargrandpa

Re: Boyzboyzboyz celebrating 28 years on December 6th..

Post by sugargrandpa »

Pattayamale wrote:Thanks for letting us know..28 years! Wow. Time is passing so quickly.
The good news is that some of the boys who worked at the bar when they first opened in 1988 are apparently still working there! :lol:
gerefan

Post by gerefan »

And I'm going to ask if they are doing 28 year old pricing for this special event....
catawampuscat

Post by catawampuscat »

My source was wrong and he assumed because the bar had a big buffet last year for the anniversary that they would do
it again. There were balloons but no buffet.
The show was special and better than usual and the finale was eye popping good. Scores of beautiful
young men au naturale and at full mast. The number before the finale was also superb with at least 14 boys showering
and being playful.
The one bad part was when the least attractive by far guy camping it up as a lady man and showing too much skin.
I actually thought he was an obese middle aged farang with a hairy ass. He wore a full mask. Hideous!
Another bit that some didn't like was the coyote boys came out in high heels with sparkler falsies. Lots of flesh showing.
So, the show was
uneven but the last few numbers saved the day. Another number has 15+ boys in raincoats displaying their goods and
they go into the audience for hands on inspection. All in all an excellent and special show. Full house without Chinese.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

I wonder how many came because of your original announcement?
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"