Any Cook Openings?

Anything and everything about Thailand
RichLB

Any Cook Openings?

Post by RichLB »

We have a visitor from Mae Sot who has come to Pattaya in search of a job as a cook. If, in your wanderings, you spot a place that may be looking for one, I'd appreciate a heads up on that. The young man is 35, claims he cooks both Thai and farang food, and is personable and an all around nice guy. Unfortunately he speaks little or no English. If you see a place with an opening, I'd appreciate you letting me know so I can send him there. Thanks.
christianpfc

Re: Any Cook Openings?

Post by christianpfc »

These openings are everywhere, in Thai language posted at the business. Just walk around.

(Side note: from own experience and speaking with friends I know that there are fake job postings in Europe, and positions that have been filled but the job offer remains online. I don't know how the situation is in Thailand.

"Room for rent" is genuine. You can get a room in any area, any standard, within a few days in Bangkok.)
LaongsBistro

Re: Any Cook Openings?

Post by LaongsBistro »

Please ask him to contact k. Laong at Laong's Bistro, we are hiring and would be interested in talking with him. Contact numbers 038233099 or 0970591850