Euroboy$ Bar in Sunee Plaza re-opens

Anything and everything about Thailand
Maple

Euroboy$ Bar in Sunee Plaza re-opens

Post by Maple »

On September 30, Euroboy$ Bar in Sunee Plaza re-opened after a low-season hiatus. It is an open air beer bar with hosts and comfortable seating on their platform extending into the soi. The "boss" is John from France.
Undaunted

Re: Euroboy$ Bar in Sunee Plaza re-opens

Post by Undaunted »

Euroboys had been a Go Go with a good following, if it plans now to be a beer bar and does the same as the 2 bars next to it and have some boys sitting and talking on their cell phones they might think twice about opening, as for high season, I can't remember the last one that had any significant impact on Sunee.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote:if it plans now to be a beer bar and does the same as the 2 bars next to it
Euroboys has been a beer bar for a few years now. It's been awhile since it was a go-go bar. However, if all they do is simply open and do nothing other than have a few boys sitting there, then you're probably right. I wonder how many people will even notice.

Why in the world more bars don't join forces and work together to plan activities and events to re-attract customers goes beyond me.
Oliver

Post by Oliver »

Had a wander around the area on Wednesday. As frequently reported, it was quiet with only a couple of bars enjoying much interest- though I didn't look inside any of the go-go joints.
Nevertheless, despite the further closures since my last visit in June, I didn't think it any quieter. The real downer for visitors approaching from Soi VC is the darkened area around the old Krazy Dragon....it cries out for better lighting.
Incidentally, I took a motor-cy taxi back to Pattayaland Soi 1 and, to be truthful, it wasn't any better despite the new bar.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Gaybutton wrote: Why in the world more bars don't join forces and work together to plan activities and events to re-attract customers goes beyond me.
What would you suggest they do?
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote:What would you suggest they do?
I've been posting suggestions for years. I'm not going to sit here typing them out again. The bars can take a hint from Ting Tong Red. They seem to have come up with ideas that are working.
halfhansum

Post by halfhansum »

I had some good nights in Sky Bar, near the old Krazy Dragon ...
Always some customers in , and Alan , the owner is always very welcoming and good company , and the Bar itself has been very well done ..
Jun

Post by Jun »

Undaunted wrote:Euroboys had been a Go Go with a good following, if it plans now to be a beer bar
Must be 4 or 5 years since it last was a gogo ? At this point it's almost obligatory to reminisce over the cute lads & small white trunks with lace up sides. Much more interesting than a host bar.