If you register for membership on this board, log in

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton
Site Admin
Liked: 1 time
Been liked: 414 times

#1 If you register for membership on this board, log in

Postby Gaybutton » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:34 pm

Folks, at the moment I have 5 people who registered weeks ago, but have never logged in. I have no idea why anyone would want to register and then never log in. I know the registrations are legitimate, not bots, but if you're one of those people you don't have to post anything if you don't want to, but log in at least once.

I almost always approve new board members within hours of registering, but if a week later they still haven't logged in, I'm going to dump the registrations.

Gaybutton
Site Admin
Liked: 1 time
Been liked: 414 times

#2 Re: If you register for membership on this board, log in

Postby Gaybutton » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:21 pm

I am still getting people who go through the registration procedure, I approve them, and yet they never log in. Just today, June 1, 2017, I deleted 4 such registrations who joined the board in early April. Why anyone would register on a board, any board, and then never log in goes beyond me, but it's another item for my "I Don't Get It" list.

Once again, I remind those who register for membership on this board, please log in at least once, whether you are going to post anything or not, within one week of your registration being approved.

I delete registrations if the new member hasn't logged in within one week. I consider those to be invalid registrations. I have no idea why some people bother going through the registration process, but then don't log in at least once, but that still does happen.

If you are among those whose registration was deleted, you are welcome to re-register, but make sure to log in at least once within one week after your registration is approved.

Return to “Thailand”