Older farangs and free sex

Anything and everything about Thailand
blackbeard

Older farangs and free sex

Post by blackbeard »

Well, Gaybutton suggested that this might be a new topic, so here we are.

In my opinion, there is little doubt that an older farang can get "free sex" in Thailand. I offer the following as evidence.

An American friend was having lunch with a rather unusual gentleman, a British man with dual nationality (British and Thai). He owns and runs a factory in Thailand, and is evidently a rather charming man, since at least one waiter asked him for his phone number when lunch was finished. He looked at the American and said, "You see, it's not necessary to bring money into the picture." (I presume nothing much happened, since the British gentleman has retired from the battles of sex.)

If I pay for sex, there are a couple of reasons which may not be obvious. The first is that I think the guy really needs the money, and the second is convenience. I don't want to spend hours on Gay Romeo or hanging around DJ Station, and my phone has the numbers of some wonderful guys who may be instantly available.

Another experienced farang living in Thailand generally agrees: there is free sex out there, but you will pay for it in the time you spend looking for it. And it (usually) does not compare with the wide selection and availability you find in the bars. An additional factor (in Chiang Mai) is the fact that many of the guys are Burmese refugees from the Shan States, who need all the help they can get.
Gaybutton

Re: Older farangs and free sex

Post by Gaybutton »

If anyone really believes there is no such thing as free sex for us older farang, in Bangkok go to Babylon Sauna. In Pattaya go to Sansuk Sauna. Then tell me all about how there is no such thing as free sex in Thailand.

Gents. there is free sex in Thailand and plenty of it. You may not get the boy of your dreams that way, but despite the odds, many farang have. Rest assured, the "experts" who insist there is no such thing were either unsuccessful trying to find it or they simply don't know what they're talking about. If I can get it, and I do (and frequently), then anyone ought to be able to get it. Good looking is not exactly a description that would apply to me.

Don't look for it in the bars. Trying to find free sex from bar boys is the least likely way to find it. Sexual service is their job. Don't expect them to work for free.

Over the years, I've discovered that many young guys are attracted to us older farang and it doesn't seem to matter to them whether we're thin, fat, well built, or have - shall we say - an unenviable body and it doesn't matter to them how ridiculously our features are put together. I'll be damned if I know what the attraction is, but I'm sure glad it's there.

If you don't want to believe me, that's your choice, but one of my favorite stories took place a few years ago. I was shopping at the Tesco-Lotus on Sukhumvit and Thepprasit Road. I was with another farang. I spotted a boy who was shopping with his parents. He kept looking at me and smiling. He was young and very cute. I thought he must be looking at someone else, but it really was me he kept eying. I was afraid to approach him because he was with his parents. I kept hoping for an opportunity to catch him away from his parents. That opportunity came when they sent him to one of the store's ATMs and he went by himself. I dashed right over to him. A couple minutes later I had a date for the evening. We were going to meet at that same Lotus at 9:00pm. I did not really expect him to show up, but he did. We had a great time! He was 19 years old and didn't want a single baht from me.

I've had many times when I've met young guys unexpectedly. One time I met a boy who happened to be right in front of me in a checkout line at a Big-C. By the time we had paid for our purchases, we had our date set. I still see him occasionally. He works at a bar in Jomtien Complex. But apparently since he met me while "off duty," he refused to accept a single baht. He wouldn't even let me cover his taxi fare.

Sometimes I don't even have to leave my house. I've had several times when all I had to do was stand outside my door and wait. I've had boys passing by on motorbikes stop. I've had guys who were on my soi working at someone's house end up later with me. I've had guys going by in the back of a pickup truck make it clear they were interested. A smile brought them back my way later.

I've met them in shops, restaurants, convenience stores, and even just just walking down a street - virtually anywhere. I've even been in rural towns and ended up with a young willing guy.

I can only say that whenever I see posts from people who want to tell me all about how it's only about money and/or it doesn't happen, that's when I get to have my little laugh. Yes it does happen. Again, if it happens for me, I guarantee it can happen for you too.
xiandarkthorne

Post by xiandarkthorne »

I am SOOOO JEALOUS! LOL but seriously, it's true that you don't always have to pay for sex. I do because it's convenient and more importantly, I get to pick. Not the other way round.
I'm too old to be an enfant terrible so I'll just have to settle for being an irrrrrrrascible old fart! My Blog is here http://xiandarkthorne.blogspot.com/
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

xiandarkthorne wrote:it's convenient and more importantly, I get to pick. Not the other way round.
Either way, you still get to pick. Obviously I wouldn't approach someone if I'm not attracted to him and no law says I have to go for it if someone approaches me, even if I know it's gong to be for free. Of course, when someone actually does approach me with free sex in mind, it's quite rare that I would insult him by saying no . . .
atri1666

Post by atri1666 »

I am still amused because i stayed in november some weeks in KL and i never paid any money for sex and I had plenty of it. Same in Singapore. In LOS i only get free sex in saunas.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Great reports, and I agree with them from what I've seen and heard myself. The key to success seems to be to relax and let them come to you, to show their interest first. Smiling back and 'closing the deal' then comes very easy. I'd daresay that many of those who hope for free sex and never seem to find it are too pushy: they approach guys who are either clearly not interested or embarrassed by the situation, and so they end up empty-handed. This I've seen quite a number of times, too.

I'm not that old yet, but depending on where I go, I might well be one of the oldest guys around. For example, when I go to clubs where mostly Thais go, I use the same laid back approach. Sooner or later, more often than not, some curious Thais will approach my group (or me in particular), and this has led to many great encounters and even some lasting friendships over the years. If you're approachable and friendly, it's only a question of time until guys will approach you, no matter where.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Alex wrote:I'm not that old yet, but depending on where I go, I might well be one of the oldest guys around.
One of the great milestones of my life was the day I woke up and realized I'm finally a dirty old man . . .

Velasco: "I wish I were ten years older."
Corrie: "Why?"
Velasco: "Dirty old men get away with much more."
- Jane Fonda (Corrie), Charles Boyer (Velasco), 'Barefoot in the Park'

Aunt Esther: "You heathen! You're a dirty old man!"
Fred: "That's right. And I'm gonna be a dirty old man 'till I'm a dead old man!"
- LaWanda Page (Aunt Esther), Redd Foxx (Fred), 'Sanford and Son'

loke

Post by loke »

Of course I agree you can find free sex , just not with bar boys , and most younger boys you meet away from the bars will also ask you for money thats a fact .

But you can get lucky sometimes as Gaybutton has experienced.

And as I also experienced , but not in supermarkets, in late night discos and karaoke bars. Never tried the saunas , I'm not into that scene.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Gaybutton wrote:
Alex wrote:I'm not that old yet, but depending on where I go, I might well be one of the oldest guys around.
One of the great milestones of my life was the day I woke up and realized I'm finally a dirty old man . . .
Just so that I have something great to look forward to, at what age would you draw the line? When exactly will I be a dirty old man who will get away with much more? 8-)
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.