Older farangs and free sex

Anything and everything about Thailand
windwalker

Re: Older farangs and free sex

Post by windwalker »

For those skeptics who doubt sex between older farang and younger men, there is a new movie out, Gerontophilia , which explores this subject.

Coming from the director of “No Skin Off My Ass” and “The Raspberry Reich,” “Gerontophilia” might sound like just another gleefully raunchy provocation: An 18-year-old man is uncontrollably attracted to old men, despite being involved with a spirited, radical-minded young woman.

Sounds like a box office hit to me!

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/01/movie ... ref=movies
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

windwalker wrote:For those skeptics who doubt sex between older farang and younger men, there is a new movie out, Gerontophilia , which explores this subject.
Excellent find, Windwalker. Audio is set a little low, but that's Harper's Bizarre in the background. This is a funny clip. Reminds me of Harold and Maude.

windwalker

Post by windwalker »

thaiworthy wrote: Reminds me of Harold and Maude.
Like I said, a must see film.

I was visualizing Christian and Gaybutton! :shock:
bao-bao

Post by bao-bao »

thaiworthy wrote:
windwalker wrote:For those skeptics who doubt sex between older farang and younger men, there is a new movie out, Gerontophilia , which explores this subject.
Excellent find, Windwalker. Audio is set a little low, but that's Harper's Bizarre in the background. This is a funny clip. Reminds me of Harold and Maude.
It is a funny clip, but I'd venture to say Maude wouldn't have been embarrassed by being caught. ;) I loved "H&M" back in the day, and it still stands as an enjoyable movie. While youth who prefer old folks are a distinct minority, it's only a preference... but certainly a valid one, right? If folks haven't seen the clip the movie is classified as a comedy; haven't seen it yet myself, though.

[BTW, while it is a kind of nice recording of Cole Porter's "Anything Goes", it isn't the 1967 recording by Harpers Bizarre - one of them was a family friend and I still have a copy somewhere.]
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

Some of the other clips are quite humorous, such as La Piscine/The Swimming Pool.
One of the kissing scenes made me cringe a bit but then it could be me with a handsome Thai lad. I would like to see this film but fear there may not be a happy ending?
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Gents, how about getting back to the topic. That way I won't have to start deleting off-topic posts. I'd prefer you start a new topic rather than morphing this one into something else. Sorry, but the last few posts have nothing to do with farang and sex in Thailand.
loke

Post by loke »

In Bangkok I went for a burger at McDonalds , silom area , one of the staff was a cute, feminine boy , and we spent the night together. For free. Well I had to buy him a nice dinner , not at McDonalds lol......

Inside 7-Elevens I have never found anyone I have liked...yet.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

loke wrote:Inside 7-Elevens I have never found anyone I have liked...yet.
Keep looking. There's a hell of a lot of 7-Elevens. I'm glad you got lucky at the MacDonald's.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Finally, that movie has made it to Bangkok, I watched it last week at Lido. The young guy who is into oldies is quite the charmer, and cute on top.
loke

Post by loke »

He looks a bit like a younger Tom Cruise.....