Australia
8%
Elsewhere in Asia
4%

Total votes: 178

BBB

Re: Who Are You?

Post by BBB »

I understand that some people think I'm Bad Boy Billy who has a certain history on Thai message boards. I'm not him; I copied the name BBB from that famous go-go bar in Boyztown after I couldn't come up with a more creative handle.

Bill
monty

Post by monty »

Hi All
HI, BBB I Know you are not B.B.Billy,As I Know You well. But I think he is lurking on Gaybutton, and as in the past he will show his true colours.We will have to wait and see.
Take Care
Monty
monty

Post by monty »

Hi All
For those that do not know me, I lived in Pattaya for 14 years, run many businesses, and fell in love with Thailand and Thais. Dew to illness i had to return to Perth for about 12 months, I am well again now, and shall return to Pattaya soon.
Take Care
Monty
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

I am a US citizen living in League City, Texas, about 33 miles north of Galveston Island. I am winding down my 21+ year career as a television software programmer and gearing up for a permanent move to Thailand no later than February, 2013, just after I turn 62. I perform magic in the streets of Pattaya occasionally, but mostly in bars for the entertainment of the Thai boys. When I am not in Thailand, I entertain at birthday parties performing magic shows for little kids. I am looking forward to introducing myself to PSKP with a similar goal. There is a link for my magic site under my name.

I have a boyfriend named Jeab who I met in 1997. I typically come to Thailand in May and November for 2 weeks at a time. I have been to Phuket, Pattaya, Bangkok and Chiang Mai. I also plan to attend UTL and learn to speak and write Thai. I like Pattaya, but Bangkok looks more viable as a place to live, at least upon arrival. I love Chiang Mai, but that is too far from the bf's family, who reside in Suphanburi. My biggest problem will be bringing my cat into the country. She is nearly 10 years old and if I gave her to a shelter, she would surely die. I also know I will have great difficulty finding a place to live that will accept pets. I can't help it, I am an animal lover. I will make it all happen, somehow.

I recently had gastric bypass surgery in December, 2009 and have now lost 92 lbs total. I weigh 188 now and my goal is 160. I realized last year that if any move to this country was going to happen, then I needed a clean bill of health, including getting rid of some other nasty habits. So not only have I lost weight, but my diabetes has nearly vanished.

So anyway, if you ever see someone doing magic tricks to a listless, stageful of bored Thai boys, that's probably me. It charms the pants right off them, and I mean that literally. Stop me and say "hi" and I'll buy you a drink, I would love to meet you.

:D

--thaiworthy
mauRICE

Post by mauRICE »

That was a lovely introduction.
thaiworthy wrote:I also plan to attend UTL and learn to speak and write Thai.
Good but may I ask, why UTL? You are aware that this is a very rigid and rigorous but effective programme for those who can cope with it. It is based on the established Union method used for teaching missionaries.
catawampuscat

Post by catawampuscat »

It is astonishing to me that so many (165 POSTERS)have responded to the poll.. it is many times the average response on other
forum and illustrates to me that this forum has made enormous inroads in the world of gaythailand forums and is
a strong contender for top forum.
An amazing start and it shows me that gaybutton is doing something right and deserves kudos for his endeavors..
Grimmy

Post by Grimmy »

catawampuscat wrote:It is astonishing to me that so many (165 POSTERS)have responded to the poll.. it is many times the average response on other
forum and illustrates to me that this forum has made enormous inroads in the world of gaythailand forums and is
a strong contender for top forum.
An amazing start and it shows me that gaybutton is doing something right and deserves kudos for his endeavors..
Hey, wait a second! I'm the one who started this post! :lol: (just kidding)

It is great to get to know people a little bit more than just their handles. I think this board has great potential indeed. Well done, GB.

:mrgreen: Grimmy
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

catawampuscat wrote: gaybutton is doing something right
Well, there's a first time for everything . . .

Actually I'm doing the best I can. I've taken into consideration the most common complaints about me that have appeared over the years and in some cases still appear. I'm not saying the GB leopard has changed his spots. Far from it. I do intend to run this board my way, but I am listening. I can't please everyone and there will always be some people who don't like anything I do, no matter what it is. I also know that I'll make plenty of mistakes, being only human. All I can do is try and that's just what I'm doing.
christianpfc

Post by christianpfc »

catawampuscat wrote:It is astonishing to me that so many (165 POSTERS)have responded to the poll.
I was surprised that I was able to vote without logging in, and not only one time! I think I voted 4 times for Europe, 1 time logged in and 3 times not logged in. I wondered if my votes were counted separetely, but had no way to find out. But now, after you mentioned it, I checked: there are 172 votes, but the forum has only 171 registered users!
YardenUK

Post by YardenUK »

OK, so perhaps there is a slight technical issue with polls/voting, but why would anyone even think of voting in the same poll more than once? :?