Scraggles

Anything and everything about Thailand
thaiworthy

Re: Scraggles

Post by thaiworthy »

Gaybutton wrote:For me, one question applies to all of them: WHY?
Fashion.
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

The problem is when the fashion fades they will all be stuck with these horrible tattoos.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

lvdkeyes wrote:they will all be stuck with these horrible tattoos.
And we'll be stuck with looking at them. The teens and early to mid 20's group succumbing to peer pressure is practically a way of life around here.
same same

Post by same same »

Their bodies, up to them I say! I quite like tattoos on a body, not too many but a few can look real good!

Some have tattoos on the body for spiritual reasons etc

Cheers
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

same same wrote:Their bodies, up to them I say!
Of course it's up to them. And it's up to me whether to accept or reject boys I see as too overly tattooed to remain attractive to me. While I certainly have no objection to the religious tattoos, that doesn't mean I'm going to be able to adjust to it. I'm sure you're not alone in finding tattooed boys attractive. Fine with me. Fortunately there are plenty of boys available for all and even more fortunately, those of us visiting or living in Thailand are in a position to be able to make choices.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Are you ready for this? A tattoo contest. A contest - in Bangkok - with hundreds of fans. Oh well, if you're a tattoo fan, sorry. You missed it.

There's no article for this one, but photos of the contestants at: http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/photo ... 816936.htm

And if those photos aren't enough, you can see plenty more at: https://www.google.com/search?site=&tbm ... 7E764EYgi4

And if even those isn't enough, you can also look up MBK's tattoo contests for previous years at the same site.
pitrevie

Post by pitrevie »

Gaybutton wrote:
same same wrote:Their bodies, up to them I say!
Of course it's up to them. And it's up to me whether to accept or reject boys I see as too overly tattooed to remain attractive to me. While I certainly have no objection to the religious tattoos, that doesn't mean I'm going to be able to adjust to it. I'm sure you're not alone in finding tattooed boys attractive. Fine with me. Fortunately there are plenty of boys available for all and even more fortunately, those of us visiting or living in Thailand are in a position to be able to make choices.
I am with you 100% on this. One very cute guy I have always had a thing about last turned up looking like a goat and with a moustache, a complete turn off. Not interested in seeing him any more with either. I have the same thing about tattoos but as you say up to them but also up to me.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Here we are, several months later than the last post. And more and more of these boys have these damned beards and mustaches. Look at Planet Romeo and the other hook-up sites. It won't take long to see what I mean. I hope it's a fad that soon passes. Why are all the latest fads always worse than the last ones. I shudder to think what the next fad will be.

Maybe some of you like them, but I can't stand them. For birthdays and other occasions that call for a present, I'm thinking about giving razors.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Gaybutton wrote:I hope it's a fad that soon passes.
More than a year since the last post, it hasn't. I wouldn't need to change a word of my last post for it to be just as appropriate now. I hope I won't have to say the same thing a year from now.
Smiles

Post by Smiles »

"More than a year since the last post, it hasn't. I wouldn't need to change a word of my last post ... "

Why don't you just give up?
Cheers ... ( and just one more reason why I love living in Thailand )