Scraggles

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Scraggles

Post by Gaybutton »

At first it was the earrings. I learned to live with those. Then came the tattoos. I've somewhat learned to live with those as long as they don't go overboard with them. Then came the piercings in all kinds of bizarre places. Some I can live with and some I can't. But lately I'm seeing more and more boys sporting scraggly peachfuzz mustaches and sometimes beards too.

Do you like those? Does that appeal to you? Those mustaches and beards don't appeal to me at all and I hope I don't end up having to learn to live with those too. I've seen many boys who appeal to me in every other way, but as soon as I see those mustaches or beards, my hard on becomes a soft on and I rarely find the boy attractive.

Is it just me? Am I alone in being put off by those mustaches and beards?
Jomtienbob

Re: Scraggles

Post by Jomtienbob »

Frankly, I like the little facial hair these boys manage to sprout. Then again, I also like the artistic tattoos. The piercings, especially in the private parts, I can live without.

My tastes usually run to the more masculine of the boys.
Grimmy

Post by Grimmy »

I am in absolute agreement with you on this one, Gaybutton. I just don't get this trend at all. To me, one of the major attractions of Thais are their smooth skin, often fairly hairless bodies and boyish charms. It all gets blown to hell when they start growing mini ZZ Toppers that can't even grow into a real goatees/beards/mustaches, but rather just sprout out in single hair fuzzes. A big turn off. But like all fads, this too shall pass. Like my grandmother always said, "patience is a virtue."

:mrgreen: Grimmy
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Grimmy wrote:Like my grandmother always said, "patience is a virtue."
Yeah, but at my age I don't have a lot of time left to be so virtuous . . .
monty

Post by monty »

Hi All
I Do Not Like Mo's & Gotties On Thai boys .
But I LOVE them on MEEE.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

I've also wondered why so many men have no problem growing hair out of their face, but seem to have a very difficult time growing it out of the top of their head . . .
monty

Post by monty »

Hi All,

I have no trouble growing hair anywhere, but I want to know why we go for a Hair Cut. Every time I go I have more than one hair CUT OFF. So, shouldn't it be called HAIRS CUT? And I have been told that baldness runs in the family. That could be true. My Dad died with a full head of hairs. But my mother was bald.
TheCornerBar

Post by TheCornerBar »

If the boy has a really hairy face, you can pretend that it is a pussy and you have turned straight!
Captain Kirk

Post by Captain Kirk »

Not keen on the facial hair at all. My favourite drink server at the beach, whom I sit and gaze at most afternoons, went for quite a while without shaving. As the facial hair became more noticeable I found myself just starting to go off him a little. Then he shaved and what a difference it makes in his appearance in my eyes. He's back to being my golden boy again.
xiandarkthorne

Post by xiandarkthorne »

Interesting new fad. I hope they're still sprouting when I manage to come next month. It would be quite an experience to walk around Silom and see more hairy faces than normal.

Personally, I don't mind extra hair anywhere. But I do think that it doesn't suit everyone. Some people have faces that actually look better with a full beard (a couple of famous actresses come to mind) and some don't.
I'm too old to be an enfant terrible so I'll just have to settle for being an irrrrrrrascible old fart! My Blog is here http://xiandarkthorne.blogspot.com/