Scraggles

Anything and everything about Thailand
billyhouston

Re: Scraggles

Post by billyhouston »

Gaybutton wrote:
christianpfc wrote:scrotums
Just as an aside, I finally gotcha! The plural is scrota.
Not on his side of the pond; scrotums is perfectly acceptable and is, to my mind, better.
same same

Post by same same »

Some of those "scraggles" look like a caterpillar resting on the top lip!

I quite like sideburns tho.......designer sideburns and a nice tattooed body go together............it rocks my boat, anyway!

Last year there were an influx of "ginger" Thais around Pattaya..........quite liked that look too! ;-)

Cheers
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

same same wrote:"ginger" Thais
That is a term I've never seen before. What does it mean?
same same

Post by same same »

Gaybutton wrote:What does it mean?
After spending some time in Pattaya I noticed a lot of the locals had put colouring in their hair and I don't know if red/ginger was meant to be the result or if they were going for the blond look!

Cheers
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

Ginger is the term Brits use for hair that is sort of like strawberry blond. Not quite sure why, however.
christianpfc

Post by christianpfc »

catawampuscat wrote:I hated loose jeans for years. Loved tight jeans on hot guys but for years the style was very loose fitting jeans.
Now, thats changed and jeans are skin tight and must have some spandex in the fabric or it would be impossible
to put them on or take them off. Agree with Christian about hairy balls and hairy asses. Fortunately rare.
I don't like any kind of jeans. I like shorts, especially styles worn in school and university uniforms. From looking at a leg, I can already tell if a boy is my type or not. And with these shorts, you could go from knee to crotch/balls in one arm movement.
same same

Post by same same »

Tight jeans that look like they've been painted on.........a nice bubble arse revealing those curves........... Bring it on!

Saggers are a bonus......sagger wearing a jock..........oh my!

Cheers
Jun

Post by Jun »

Gaybutton wrote: For me, it still doesn't work. The boy can be magnificent in every other way, but as soon as I see the mustache or beard that ruins it for me.
Any facial hair ruins it for me too. I don't recall offing anyone with significant facial hair.
The net effect of this unfortunate fashion trend is the percentage of gogo dancers I fancy offing has decreased in the last 5 years.
gerefan

Post by gerefan »

Jun
Couldn't agree more, and, as for those awful looking eyebrows, they're a massive turn off too
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote:Any facial hair ruins it for me too.
Take Care hands out condoms for the bar boys. I would have no objection if another group forms that hands out razors and shaving cream . . .

I've gotten used to the pierced ears. I don't even notice those anymore. Piercings elsewhere turn me right off.

I've also reached a point at which I can tolerate a few tattoos, but I can't handle it when they start to resemble "The Illustrated Man." While I'm sure many find that quite attractive, speaking only for myself, no thanks.