Who is buying boys underwear ?

Anything and everything about Thailand
starofdavid

#1 Who is buying boys underwear ?

Postby starofdavid » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:01 pm

I am going through the financial book of a boy bar and noticed sales monthly figures of boys/hosts sales of underwear
The underwear is Company /business owned of course the boys wear and I AM not sure if the sales are being made to the boys or to the customer

There is very good income coming in from the sale of boys underwear and one month over 4000 b income/sales ,JANUARY 09
February-2460B, March-2670 B and the monthly figures go on.
i cannot believe truly in my mind that monthly sales figures for boys underwear such as this that there is more income from underwear
of course i am at a loss of who buys the underwear

Doug
Liked: 17 times
Been liked: 21 times

#2 Re: Who is buying boys underwear ?

Postby Doug » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:05 am

I know at most of the gogo bars, the boys have to buy their own tight whites. Maybe this bar bought a bunch wholesale and sold them to the boys cheap. But 4000 bt for one month is a lot of underwear. If a customer has an underwear fetish, I doubt he wants to buy fresh, new undies. I think more indepth research is required with pictures.

jaafar

#3 Re: Who is buying boys underwear ?

Postby jaafar » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:43 am

This is a frivolous response!

Well, I think almost everyone here is buying boys' underwear! It's one of my favorite shopping expeditions.

You didn't expect to find us in the lingerie section, did you? :?

Gaybutton
Site Admin
Liked: 1 time
Been liked: 580 times

#4 Re: Who is buying boys underwear ?

Postby Gaybutton » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:55 am

jaafar wrote:This is a frivolous response!

Come on, jaafar. Use the 'serious box' for its intended purpose. I'm having enough trouble already.

Now, I have a very serious question: Do they sell used, stained underwear from these boys on eBay? I've been saving my money. What's a home without a nice collection on display?

christianpfc
Liked: 282 times
Been liked: 12 times

#5 Re: Who is buying boys underwear ?

Postby christianpfc » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:56 am

I'm not sure if I get your question right: Who is buying underwear for the boys or from the boys? English is not my first language, therefore question for native speakers: is "Who is buying boy's underwear?" good English and is the meaning ambiguous?

I would be happy to do both! The camouflage underwear from Krazy Dragon is so hot, I should have asked my favorite dancer if it is possible to buy his!

@ Gaybutton: You can buy used white shorts from Krazy Dragon (but unfortunately not the camouflage) on their website. I once read in the internet that there are automats in Japan where you can get worn female underwear. I think there are restrictions for selling used clothes on ebay, I'm sure your request falls under these restrictions.

Jun
Liked: 132 times
Been liked: 96 times

#6 Re: Who is buying boys underwear ?

Postby Jun » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:35 am

Well I did buy a pair of those Happy Boys style socks, although it's possibly not the item of underwear you had in mind.

Gaybutton
Site Admin
Liked: 1 time
Been liked: 580 times

#7 Re: Who is buying boys underwear ?

Postby Gaybutton » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:49 am

christianpfc wrote:English is not my first language

Don't worry about that. Your English is much better than the English I see in far too many posts on all of the boards, and those posts come from people whose native first language is English!

Doug
Liked: 17 times
Been liked: 21 times

#8 Re: Who is buying boys underwear ?

Postby Doug » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:12 am

Anyways, Jun, Happy Boys' boys don't wear under wear under the flaps. Good English????

lvdkeyes
Been liked: 39 times

#9 Re: Who is buying boys underwear ?

Postby lvdkeyes » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:38 am

christianpfc wrote: question for native speakers: is "Who is buying boy's underwear?" good English and is the meaning ambiguous?

The question means- Who is buying underwear that belongs to the boy(s)? Without the apostrophe it means - Who is buying underwear that is meant for boys? I hope this clears up the confusion.

Return to “Thailand”