More Gay businesses for sale

Anything and everything about Thailand
starofdavid

#1 More Gay businesses for sale

Postby starofdavid » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:14 am

Anyone want is above me so I enjoy the Derby Mans Club in Jomtien Complex/ is for sale,please hurry as real estate told me there is a lot of people who want to buy it,leasehold only,rent 40,000 b a month.

Much more expensive than DUO HOUSE a few shophouses away but like the Big boy z at Derby.

I have pity on the farang man talking to the boy in there business for sale advertisement,click on pic.http://www.fairproperties.com/cgi-bin/s ... commercial for Sale&id=SC0140&f
Leasehold only 5.5 million baht

Real estate agent told me to please hurry we have many buyers and wanted a deposit !

I have done a business plan and including rent and is wunderful that I only need 99 customers a day to recoop my investment,i think i can do this easily.

TOQ

#2 Re: More Gay businesses for sale

Postby TOQ » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:24 am

starofdavid wrote:Anyone want is above me so I enjoy the Derby Mans Club in Jomtien Complex/ is for sale,please hurry as real estate told me there is a lot of people who want to buy it,leasehold only,rent 40,000 b a month.

Much more expensive than DUO HOUSE a few shophouses away but like the Big boy z at Derby.

I have pity on the farang man talking to the boy in there business for sale advertisement,click on pic.http://www.fairproperties.com/cgi-bin/s ... commercial for Sale&id=SC0140&f
Leasehold only 5.5 million baht

Real estate agent told me to please hurry we have many buyers and wanted a deposit !

I have done a business plan and including rent and is wunderful that I only need 99 customers a day to recoop my investment,i think i can do this easily.

I think I would avoid this place if it were me

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/371 ... try3664370

starofdavid

#3 Re: More Gay businesses for sale

Postby starofdavid » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:44 am

Yes yes thankyou tjq i have read this thankyou

Bob i think the real estate agent name was very polite and friendly but 5.5 mil baht is very exceptional for only a leasehold and he was told this only for him to say to me to make it nearest enough.
i would estimate not even 1 million baht its value.

paying a deposit he wanted was at most out of the question but push push push me for a deposit.

He said it looks like no deposit from me ,it will possibly be sold next week to the many offers he receives but has taken my contact details just in case as he wants to give me first priority

TOQ

#4 Re: More Gay businesses for sale

Postby TOQ » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:49 am

starofdavid wrote:Yes yes thankyou tjq i have read this thankyou

Bob i think the real estate agent name was very polite and friendly but 5.5 mil baht is very exceptional for only a leasehold and he was told this only for him to say to me to make it nearest enough.
i would estimate not even 1 million baht its value.

paying a deposit he wanted was at most out of the question.

He said it looks like no deposit from me ,it will possibly be sold next week to the many offers he receives.

I would of told him to save the commission he made on the sale :lol:

whitedesire

#5 Re: More Gay businesses for sale

Postby whitedesire » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:49 pm

Must think we are stupid or someat!

macaroni21

#6 Re: More Gay businesses for sale

Postby macaroni21 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:26 am

Derby Men's Club and Duo House have been on sale for months and months. "Many offers he receives"? Ha!

Recoup investment with 99 customers as day? You should be jumping for joy if you even get nine in that location.

Doug
Liked: 17 times
Been liked: 21 times

#7 Re: More Gay businesses for sale

Postby Doug » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:23 am

On Gaytingtong it's being reported that Memories Music Bar in Sunee is closed permanently. That's a shame as Ian and Leigh ran a very nice bar and did much for the gay community. I hope they reappear with something else. Good luck to the both of them.

starofdavid

#8 Re: More Gay businesses for sale

Postby starofdavid » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:53 am

Thankyou Doug i have started new comment because i dont you to be in trouble maybe someone complain about why you start this in a comment thankyou.

I like really like the Macaroni blog on massage services and yesterday i am receiving new information that ROYAL HOUSE MASSAGE in South Pattaya is for sale for 3.2 milion baht. leasehold.

Return to “Thailand”