Not so good service

Anything and everything about Thailand
gertrude

#1 Not so good service

Postby gertrude » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:49 am

I went to Simons fish and chip Shop On the way to ..jomtiem ...a few weeks agoI did think it was just me being paranoid..the waitess virtually ignored me and was watching a ..thai soap opera so after 5 minutes i left..past the for sale sign.

reminded me of a spaghetti place on the way to jomtiem but food is better and staff not as bad as this experience.
Dont get this place confused with Simple Simons who easily do have the best breakfasts,..however thats further down towards the beach.

starofdavid

#2 Re: Not so good service

Postby starofdavid » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:10 am

Has been for sale a long time my friend 3.5 million b if you are want to increase service levels

jasperuk

#3 Re: Not so good service

Postby jasperuk » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:14 pm

I've used Simons for quite a while, food is good, staff are totally useless....given that its mainly a farang used restaurant there ability to understand your order is amazing...I have always had to check that the order (takeaway) is correct.

Is there a better British style Fish and Chip shop in Pattaya?

naughty but nice

#4 Re: Not so good service

Postby naughty but nice » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:34 pm

I have no idea about Pattaya but when in Bangkok make sure you visit 'Oh My Cod' for top quality fish & chips.

bao-bao
Liked: 38 times
Been liked: 5 times

#5 Re: Not so good service

Postby bao-bao » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:54 pm

naughty but nice wrote:I have no idea about Pattaya but when in Bangkok make sure you visit 'Oh My Cod' for top quality fish & chips.

Do you have an address or perhaps cross streets for that? Might just give it a try. Thanks!

Gaybutton
Site Admin
Liked: 1 time
Been liked: 559 times

#6 Re: Not so good service

Postby Gaybutton » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:19 pm

bao-bao wrote:Do you have an address or perhaps cross streets for that? Might just give it a try. Thanks!

http://www.fishandchipsbangkok.com

starofdavid

#7 Re: Not so good service

Postby starofdavid » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:59 am

There was the Great British fish shop opened on "dark side" about two years ago to much fanfare.

It is now closed,the owner said profit was not much there is a statement on http://www.thaivisa.com

business such as all who really think their business is worth western selling price.
3.5 million baht you can buy fish and chip shop for less than that in the UK ,especially in Stamford Hills.

Return to “Thailand”