Paintings Art

Anything and everything about Thailand
gertrude

#1 Paintings Art

Postby gertrude » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:07 am

I would...like to get some nice paintings and bring ..them back on my flight if possible.

I know there...is several Art /painters as you turn the corner..to go to Jomtiem,and one..in boystown.

My idea is to take a photo that I would like painted..

I have never done this before...and if anyone can point me in the right direction...as who is the best ..and what roughly would be the cost...and in regards to transporting it on a airflight.

TOQ

#2 Re: Paintings Art

Postby TOQ » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:26 am

Come on lvdkeyes, this post has been up for almost one hour and you have not replied. :) :)

lvdkeyes
Been liked: 39 times

#3 Re: Paintings Art

Postby lvdkeyes » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:30 am

Your wish is my command: Check out this website http://wcartist2510.multiply.com

TOQ

#4 Re: Paintings Art

Postby TOQ » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:33 am

lvdkeyes wrote:Your wish is my command: Check out this website http://wcartist2510.multiply.com

I might add, wonderful work done by Wichan

starofdavid

#5 Re: Paintings Art

Postby starofdavid » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:40 am

I love your site,i love the photos

lvdkeyes

#6 Re: Paintings Art

Postby lvdkeyes » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:30 am

He is doing some semi-nudes in hopes of exhibiting them at Street Life when it opens.

gertrude

#7 Re: Paintings Art

Postby gertrude » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:01 am

I dont wish to get off topic,even ......though I am the OP,but I noticed that you visited Sydney and the Blue Mountains.
I took my two Thai boys there last weekend to see the 3 ...sisters, these are the 3 rocks,unfortanetely they got bored after 5 minutes.

Your guy is really talented Lvdkeyes .
I will hopefully see you soon.

lvdkeyes

#8 Re: Paintings Art

Postby lvdkeyes » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:53 pm

gertrude wrote:Your guy is really talented Lvdkeyes .
I will hopefully see you soon.

We had a good time when we went to the Blue Mountains.
It would be best if you contacted Wichan through his website. His English is fairly good.

thaiworthy

#9 Re: Paintings Art

Postby thaiworthy » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:20 pm

I simply must chime in here. These are stunning, breathtaking achievements. In fact, these works of art are so absolutely beautiful that I seem drawn to them in a special way. They belong in a museum where they can be shared by many. It would not surprise me in the least if this artwork (if displayed in the new "Street Life") garners more attention than the deli fare itself. I hope they are displayed properly in a place befitting the beauty it deserves. If so, a little "Amor" shall remain than would be otherwise apparent.

Nice pictures of you too, LV. You must be very proud of him. ;)

lvdkeyes

#10 Re: Paintings Art

Postby lvdkeyes » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:05 pm

Thank you for the kind words, Thaiworthy. I am, indeed, very proud of him for more reasons than I will enumerate here.

Return to “Thailand”