Soi Twlight Bangkok Update

Anything and everything about Thailand
thaiworthy

#11 Re: Soi Twlight Bangkok Update

Postby thaiworthy » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:03 pm

sXplorer wrote:Most of the girlie bars that I frequent DO HAVE SHOWS and also full nudity most of the night . . . Nana hasn't had much for full nudity or erotic shows for several years (it peaked in the late 90s).

Ooops . . . a little too much information for me! :oops:

fountainhall

#12 Re: Soi Twlight Bangkok Update

Postby fountainhall » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:18 pm

Bangkok_Ron wrote:But some of the bars will allow you to bargain the price with the doorman - I got into Classic Boys on Saturday for 150 Baht.

As quoted on a gaythailand thread some weeks ago, I did a round of some Soi Twilight bars mid-week between around 21:00 and 2:00. I had never seen so few customers. Perhaps it was too early.

I sure hope you enjoyed Classic Boys. It used to be one of my favourite bars, but after my 'research' visit, I vowed I'd never set foot in the place again. Here's what I wrote -

My second bar was Classic Boys. What a total disaster! This used to be a sure fire place for smiling twinks. Not any more! Only 7 boys, of which 3 were very chubby – much more suited to Tawan, had it been muscle rather than fat – and 2 were starting to show signs of getting to that state. Not one smile from any boy in the entire 20 minutes. Slow rotation, boring music. Drinks: Bt. 250. Will never go again.

Return to “Thailand”